I entered the hospitality industry by starting a three-year apprenticeship at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Düsseldorf, Germany. Before committing to a bachelor’s program, I wanted to discover whether this was the right industry for me. The apprenticeship ultimately confirmed my intention to build a career in hospitality, aiming to advance quickly up the corporate ladder. Hence, I applied to EHL to help me achieve that goal.
- Discover technology innovation
- Creative Enterprise programme returns for 2021
- Showcase: Seadream Education – Where science and creativity collide to improve the future of education
- Deutsche Bahn and Deutsche Telekom plan seamless mobile network along all tracks
- Phocuswright Europe 2021: Here’s what to expect