At C2 International, as people, we believe that solutions to challenges – big and small – reside within us. And by convening, connecting and engaging we can contribute to overcoming complex problems and leverage creativity to propel the economy, society and organizations forward.
While 2020 presented its own enormous challenges, we were able to navigate it, and we now have momentum and a clear game plan. So we are looking for more talented people ! Will you dare to jump?
As a project manager at C2 you will work closely with our clients, the C2 business teams and workstream teams (creative, production, web development etc.) to ensure the success of each event. You will have end-to-end oversight responsibility of your projects and be relentless in your commitment to delivery, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Act as the central point of contact for the project, and for all stakeholders (clients, biz dev, internal teams, vendors)
- Develop the initial project plan ( kick-off, milestones, etc.) and finetune resource allocation for the project. Update the plan throughout the project life
- Actively track project progress on timelines, milestones and budget. Work with Finance to ensure bi weekly costs and forecasts are delivered
- Closely monitor project scope and risk. Problem solve, but know when to escalate/flag scope creep and any relevant risks
- Manage client communication and regular client meetings (virtual), by developing agenda, inviting stakeholders, ensuring meeting objectives are met
- Work closely with other PMs/workstreams to manage resources/timelines in the event of conflicting requirements across C2’s various projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five (5) + years experience in Project Management
- At least (3) + years direct client/account management responsibility
- PMP certification (or strong familiarity with Project Management concepts) is an asset, as is agile project management principles or Scrum Master experience
- Background in a marketing/ad/digital agency is a strong asset
- Event industry experience is an asset
- Digital and web experience an asset
- Bilingualism – English and French preferred
- You have strong communication skills, and able to synthesize information effectively
- You are detail focused, yet also able to keep sight of the big picture
- You are flexible with change and able to manage multiple deadlines under pressure
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You are a critical thinker, seeking to improve and make more efficient project delivery processes
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What we offer:
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry. Coloring outside the lines and contributing to advance society, the economy and organizations. And, of course, competitive conditions.
Full-time permanent position, start date as soon as possible. Remote work because of the pandemic. Location: Montreal preferred, but will consider remote candidates in Canada.
At C2, we look beyond the resume. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com
The deadline to submit your application is May 21st, 2021.
C2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
C2 International | convener of B2B communities –
C2 creates and delivers major conferences, digital events, strategies and programmes in cities around the world such as Amsterdam, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Milan, Paris and Abu Dhabi, as well as assisting with the last G7 in Canada. We also work with clients such as Michelin, EY, IBM, Microsoft, YPO and many more. We are a proud member of kyu, a collective of strategically curated creative organizations around the world including Sid Lee, IDEO, Kepler, SYPartners, BeWorks and many others. Each shares a belief that creative collaboration yields new solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
We are proud of Montreal, our home base and creative inspiration. We celebrate the city and our own unique convening capabilities with our proprietary and award-winning C2 Montreal event (which has won Best Kick-A** Experience for the last two years running at Eventex).
We are a diverse and tightly knit team. We have each other’s backs. We embrace teamwork, change and innovation, and we humbly want to make a difference with what we accomplish.